Before you dive, come in for an equipment inspection and evaluation.
Let us help educate you!
Proper maintenance of your equipment ensures your safety and allows you to relax and enjoy the scuba experience. Plan ahead! Due to high volumes, we suggest you bring your equipment in for service for a month or more prior to your travel dates. Plus, after service is performed, you can try out your equipment in our pool for free! Here’s what we strongly recommend (also, refer to the owners manual(s) for your equipment): Some gear requires you have it maintained annually to ensure the warranty.
Available Services for your dive gear:
- Regulator Testing
- Octopus Testing
- Alternate Air Source Testing
- BCD Testing
- Nitrox Service
- Computer/Depth Testing
- Computer Battery Replacement
- Scuba Cylinders
- Hydrostatic testing – every 5 years
- Visual inspection – every year
- Eddy testing – certain tanks pre 1989
- O2 cleaning
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
- Air fills for scuba tanks
- Air fills for paintball tanks
- Green Bay Scuba LLC can hydro-test scuba & paintball tanks and SCBA cylinders.
- Scuba diving tanks must be hydrostatically tested every 5 years.
- Most aluminum tanks that were manufactured before 1990 must also be EDDY tested at the time of Hydro testing.
- Aluminum and most fiber paintball tanks must be hydrostatically tested every 5 years.
Hydrostatic testing: $30.00
EDDY Test: $15.00
GREEN BAY SCUBA LLC SERVICES THE FOLLOWING
- Aqua Lung
- OTS Guardian Full Face Masks
Scuba Doo Dive Services
- Mooring Maintenance
- Underwater Search and Recovery
- Pier installation and removal
- In-water hull cleaning
Get your Scuba and Paintball tanks filled here. We voluntarily test our air every 3 months
(not all dive shops do this).
Scuba tanks filled to 3500PSI
Paintball tanks filled to 4500PSI
We have a full line of rental equipment for local and vacation diving.